Thursday 14 January 2016

Creating a little texture fun with Beck BT

Hi Everyone, it's Beck Beattie here today to share with you a scrapbook page I created using the most divine new rubber stamps full of texture and fun!!  I just adore the new 'Teeny Backgrounds' and 'Tasty Textures' sets!  They are just so versatile.  I am on holidays at the moment and decided to create a page with a picture taken while away.  There is only so much you can take a way with you when you are creating, but my IndigoBlu texture stamps are definitely a must have!

Here I created a page using two of the textures from the stamp sets, teamed up with some watercolor, stamping, and fun embellishments.  To finish off the texture I added some natural chipboard pieces working perfectly with the feel of the page and of course some soft twine to bring the focus to the subject in the photo, my gorgeous boy.


I was creating this fun page while watching the kids over a the playground!  Nothing like a little multi-tasking!  With a few items you can create anywhere!


You can see how my page came together a little below with the help of the stamp sets pictured.


Here are some detail pics so you can get up close to the fun texture I created.




I hope you enjoyed my share today and I have inspired you to have some fun with these divine texture stamps.  Full of so many designs in the sets they were a must have in my travelling stash these holidays!  


Happy Creating!

xxxBeck BT
 

7 comments:

  1. Beck your layout is simply amazing! I'm loving all the different texture and colours through the background - can't wait to see those stamps in person!! Enjoy your holiday - see you when you get back!!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beck this is beautiful, and really shows how a small amount of tools and a few stamps is enough to create a masterpiece. Fab colours. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got to say how gorgeous I think this is, wow, stunning mm project.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project, gorgeous colour and the stamps are brilliant for texture x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really awesome Beck! Especially considering we have -15 Celsius and snow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunningly beautiful page beck. love it to bits! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete