Thursday 28 January 2016

Heart Canvas


For my inspiration today I made a small love canvas. The background I made in a quick and easy way with IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist's Acrylic paints (Peppermint Tea, Grandma's Teacup, Pantry White and Banana Custard), the IndigoBlu Texture stencil and Tasty Textures A5 stamp set. The word love comes from the Live, Laugh, Love A5 stamp set.


I spent a little more time on making a heart. This time I used one of the stamps from the new Tiny Backgrounds stamp set in a different way than usual. I covered a heart die with a modelling paste and I stamped it with the stamp; in this way I made a 3D structure on it. After drying I painted it with Postbox Red English Cottage Artist's Acrylic Paint and Black Gee-Sso Good gesso. 



Mirella


Products I used:
- IndigoBlu Tiny Backgrounds A5 Stamp Set

3 comments: