Wednesday 13 April 2016

Antiquated Pencil Box


"An Antiquated Pencil Box"

Good day from the USA, everyone!

Candy here with a fun little pen holder. I have been obsessed with pens and paper all of my life.

Sadly, I believe I have taken out many forests of trees in my time on this earth. I recently got a cool little box with a monthly maker kit that I just adored. Alas, it had to be covered and what better than the gorgeous IndigoBlu papers!

IndigoBlu Supplies: English Cottage Acrylic Paint "Miss Moneypenny," Cartography Mixed Media Paper, Roman Numerals Stencil 6" x 6." Other Supplies: Beacon Adhesive 3-in-1, Prima La View Antiques Cloches, bare pencil box, paintbrush.




This fun pencil box lent itself to covering with this beautiful "Cartography" mixed media paper.




The beautiful copper color went really well on the paper and with its luxurious thickness it works so well with stencils.



Add the Miss Moneypenny to the outside of the box to complete the look.





Here I added the La View Antique Cloche, gives it a great three dimensional look.




I hope that you have been inspired to dress up any bare box you got lying around!

www.AVintageGirl.com

4 comments: