Thursday 13 October 2016

Wild Butterflies


Hi there Cheremane here with you today. With Autumn in the air today I have choosen to use the beautiful
Wild Butterflies Stencil with the stunning Autumn shades of the yummy Luscious powders, they have so much mica in them they shimmer like the morning dew on a fresh autumn morning.


Firstly I took a 6 x 6 piece of water colour card along with some Texture Modelling Paste and a Palette Knife, with the left over paste on my mat I roughly added it round the edge of the card for some extra texture.


Once dry I placed the Stencil back over the raised Texture Paste and mixed the yummy Lusicous Powders with water and painted through the stencil over the texture paste, I find it much easier to paint over the stencil as it keeps the paint just were you want it. The Luscious colours I used are Orange, Bronze, Raspberry & Green. I also painted over the texture paste round the edges in a different colour on each side.


You can make different shades of the Luscious colours depending on how much water you add to the Luscious Powders.


For the sentiment I mixed some Super Thick Slap It On with the Bronze Luscious Powder and the Family Stencil which has a super array of words on it.


Super Thick Slap It On and Luscious are a match made in heaven.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy some crafty time of your own. xXx

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and sparkly Cheremane and the butterflies and flowers stencil looks beautiful coloured in this way with the Luscious powders. I have tried texture paste but have found it hard to get a nice even finish using an old plastic card, which I thought would work well, so perhaps I should buy a palette knife instead. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Cheremane, love the beautiful stencils and gorgeous autumnal colours you have used.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete